- excellent productivity tips 86 of them
- Bill Gates, Khan Academy and Kaplan discuss future education
- Personal Learning Networks (PLN's) are a cost-effective means for educators to grow professionally. Each PLN is crafted and personalized based on the professional interests and goals of an individual educator. This is a FREE means of professional development available 24/7 from anywhere. This board provides some of the most important social media tools that comprise many PLN's.
- envisioning the future of education technology
- David Kelly
- Left by Ted Nguyen
- Webinar - Daring Greatly: Exploring the Power of Vulnerability with Dr. Brene Brown
- Good outline and introductioin to "community manager"
- 160 screens (pictures and stories) of how peoples before and after weight story. Very inspirational!
- Biases and fallacies
- This was a good explanation on how to use calendar to set up a annual or longer agenda of when and how to use social media.
Please also see Ann's Web Page called Multiplework
Dissociative Identity Disorder Blog
Updated! Please see Ann's Blog Roll in right sidebar by scrolling down for links to other People (approximately 100 bloggers) like us who currently (within 1 year) write about their Dissociative Identity in open Blogs. For additional support for Multiplicity our email is Aynetal3@aol.com and our Twitter account (@aynetal3), which lists approximately 300 Multiples. Keep looking for others - they are OUT there!